Home
Favourites
0
Advanced search
Shopping cart
0
RegisterLog in

Palace Cinema, Leith

Wheelan, Kevin Smith & Wheelan, Henry, 1971, Photograph
Palace Cinema, Leith
Palace Cinema, Leith
Palace Cinema, Leith
Palace Cinema, Leith
Library Item
5341
Palace Cinema, corner of Duke Street and Constitution Street, Leith
The Palace Cinema opened in 1913, with around 2000 seats. It closed on 31st December 1966, and was then used for bingo.
Wheelan, Kevin Smith & Wheelan, Henry
1971
23.5 x 19.5 cm
Edinburgh and Scottish Collection