Skip to content
Home
Advanced search
RegisterLog in

Palace Cinema, Leith

Wheelan, Kevin Smith & Wheelan, Henry, 1971, Photograph
Palace Cinema, Leith
Palace Cinema, Leith
Palace Cinema, Leith
Category
Library Item
Item no
5341
Title
Palace Cinema, corner of Duke Street and Constitution Street, Leith
Description
The Palace Cinema opened in 1913, with around 2000 seats. It closed on 31st December 1966, and was then used for bingo.
Artist / maker
Wheelan, Kevin Smith & Wheelan, Henry
Date
1971
Size
23.5 x 19.5 cm
Type
Location
Edinburgh and Scottish Collection